The only 12-berth houseboat on the
Tweed River that can travel all the way to Murwillumbah
Image Anne, (2 to 12 berth)
Image Anne is a lovely spacious houseboat and with a maximum capacity of 12 is great for families, larger groups or just those who like the extra room.
When entering Image Anne you feel like you are entering a holiday unit.
Stroll down the hallway and you will find 3 bedrooms, two with double beds and the third a bunkroom with 4 singles. If you need the extra beds, there is also a double trundle bed and double futon in the lounge room.
Photo slideshow right. >>
The bathroom is located off the hallway and has dual entry from the main bedroom. Walk further through to your back deck and the stairs that led you to the upper deck.
On the top deck you will find sun lounges, an outdoor setting perfect for those outdoor meals, together with a custom built stainless-steel BBQ.
- 3 separate bedrooms, (2 double beds, double trundle bed, double futon and 4 single bunks)
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels
- Large spacious living and dining room area, plenty of room if the weather is inclement
- Large modern kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two-door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill.
- Dual entry bathroom
- Shower is separate to the toilet
- 48cm remote-controlled colour television/DVD player
- CD player (MP3, Bluetooth and I-Pod compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Yabbie pump and crab pot
- Electric winch for raising and lowering the heavy anchor
- Upstairs area accessed via stairs, not a ladder
- A large BBQ, out-door setting, large high-quality esky*, and music can be piped up stairs for your enjoyment
- Bimini top for a shaded area and rails covered all round to protect your privacy
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities
- 240-volt power*, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers and video camera chargers (sorry, no hairdryers).
- Check the standard features on all our houseboats
- View the Floor Plan
- Items to Bring
- Check Availability or make a booking
Charter Period and Hire Times
|OFF PEAK SEASON 1 May to 31 August||$1,200||$1,200||$1,330||$1,700|
|PEAK SEASON December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week (see below)||$1,600||$1,600||$1,700 #||$2,600|
|Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 30 days prior)|
|Easter (Thursday to Tuesday)||$2,800|
|Christmas Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$3,100|
|New Year Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$3,600|
|Fuel per engine hour* $29.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $70 weekend, $70 midweek, $85 week