Misty Blue (2 to 9 berth)
Misty Blue is a lovely houseboat, small enough not to intimidate the inexperienced and large enough to give plenty of room.
The separate bedrooms also give a degree of privacy not normally found on a vessel this size.
Photo slideshow right. >>
The main bedroom has dual entry, one door into the hallway of the houseboat, the other a glass sliding door leading directly onto the back deck.
This gives the feeling of a balcony off the bedroom.
The upper deck is great for relaxing in the sun, or sitting having a drink or meal. With the flybridge controls, you can even enjoy the upper deck whilst cruising the river without isolating your captain.
Great for a family, or a few friends who would like a little privacy.
- 2 Bedrooms — double bedroom and bunk room (double and single bunk aboove)
- Double bedroom has additional separate sliding glass door directly onto back deck.
- Permanent Double bed with Single bunk above in Curtained alcove
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels.
- Shower and Toilet in separate rooms
- Kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two-door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill
- Dining nook
- Dining table can convert to a double bed if required
- LCD TV, DVD player
- CD player ( iPod/MP3/Bluetooth compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Dual driving stations; downstairs and upstairs, so the captain isn't isolated from activities
- BBQ on back deck
- Electric winch for anchor
- Yabbie pump, crab pot
- Outdoor setting and sun lounges upstairs
- Check the standard features on all our houseboats
- View the floor plan
- Items to Bring
- Check Availability or make a booking
Charter Period and Hire Times
|OFF PEAK SEASON 1 May to 31 August||$750||$750||$850||$1,100|
|PEAK SEASON December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week (see below)||$1,100||$1,100||$1,250 #||$1,850|
|Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 30 days prior)|
|Easter (Thursday to Tuesday)||$1,700|
|Christmas Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$2,300|
|New Year Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$2,500|
|Fuel per engine hour* $26.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $70 weekend, $70 midweek, $85 week