- 12 berth – 15m long x 6m wide
- Maximum 12 people, day or night
- 4 separate generous sized bedrooms: 4 double and 2 single beds, 1 double sofa bed
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels
- Sppacious living area
- 48cm remote-controlled high definition LCD colour television, DVD player
- CD player, MP3, Bluetooth & I-Pod compatible, music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Full equipped kitchen with a large 220 litre two-door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven, grill and microwave
- Full bathroom, shower is separate to the toilet.
- Electric anchor winch
- Great entertaining area on the upper deck with solid roof and clears on 3 sides
- BBQ on upper deck
- King sized day bed under the targa top
- Dual driving stations
- Yabbie pump, crab pot
Blue Bayou is Kalinda's twin sister, so again a large vessel with all her cabins downstairs and a great entertaining area upstairs. The upper deck has solid roof over the front half and she has protective clears (clear vinyl) surrounds. So if the weather is inclement or cool, you can simply close the clears and an enclosed room is created. With a large BBQ, stainless steel bench tops, sink with hot and cold running water together with a filtered water tap, entertaining is a breeze.
King sized day bed on the upper for relaxing on those lazy days or just soaking up the atmosphere.
Extensive solar system so you even have the luxury of a microwave oven in the kitchen.
Downstairs has three double bedrooms, and a bunk room with two single bunks. The main bedroom has an island bed with dual entry. A sliding glass doors leads out onto the back deck, giving you a balcony off your bedroom.
Full bathroom with a shower, separate toilet and vanity.
Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 90 days prior)
|Charter Period||Hire Times|
|Easter||Thursday to Tuesday||$3,000|
|Christmas Week 7 nights||Full week||$3,300|
|New Year Week 7 nights||Full week||$3,800|
Fuel per engine hour* $32.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $70 weekend, $70 midweek, $85 week
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Gazetted Long Weekend||Week|
|OFF PEAK SEASON||1 May to 31 August||$1,300||$1,300||$1,500||$1,900|
|PEAK SEASON||December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$1,900||$1,900||$2,100||$2,900|
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $500 deposit is required to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas, New Year and Easter hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with balance of hire due 90 days prior to booking
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 9.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 9.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 9am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.