Image Anne - anchored at Murwillumbah, the only 12-berth houseboat that can travel this far up river
Image Anne is a lovely spacious houseboat and with a maximum capacity of 12 is great for families, larger groups or just those who like the extra room.
When entering Image Anne you feel like you are entering a holiday unit. Stroll down the hallway and you will find 3 bedrooms, two with double beds and the third a bunkroom with 4 singles. If you need the extra beds, there is also a double trundle bed and double futon in the lounge room.
The bathroom is located off the hallway and has dual entry from the main bedroom. Walk further through to your back deck and the stairs that led you to the upper deck. On the top deck you will find sun lounges, an outdoor setting perfect for those outdoor meals, together with a custom built stainless-steel BBQ. From here you can also drive the houseboat from her flybridge, so your captain is not left out of any activities.
- 12 berth – 14m long x 6m wide
- Maximum 12 people, day or night
- 3 separate bedrooms
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bunk room with 4 singles
- Double trundle bed & double sofa bed in the lounge room
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels
- Large spacious living and dining room area, plenty of room if the weather is inclement
- Large modern kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two-door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill.
- Dual entry bathroom
- Shower is separate to the toilet
- 48cm remote-controlled colour television/DVD player
- CD player (MP3, Bluetooth and I-Pod compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Yabbie pump and crab pot
- Electric winch for raising and lowering the heavy anchor
- Upstairs area accessed via stairs, not a ladder
- A large BBQ, out-door setting,
- Large high-quality esky*
- Bimini top for a shaded area and rails covered all round to protect your privacy
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities
- 240-volt power*, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers and video camera chargers (sorry, no hairdryers).
- Only 12 berth on the river able to travel all the way to Murwillumbah
Charter Period and Hire Times
|Weekend||Midweek||Gazetted Long Weekend||Week|
|OFF PEAK SEASON 1 May to 31 August||$1,200||$1,200||$1,330||$1,700|
|PEAK SEASON December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week (see below)||$1,600||$1,600||$1,700||$2,600|
Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 90 days prior)
|Easter (Thursday to Tuesday)||$2,800|
|Christmas Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$3,100|
|New Year Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$3,600|
Fuel per engine hour* $32.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $70 weekend, $70 midweek, $85 week
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $500 deposit is required to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas, New Year and Easter hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with balance of hire due 90 days prior to booking
- * Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 9.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 9.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 9am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.