JFS Rhyanna was first launched in July 2010 and is the newest houseboat on the Tweed River. She has three separate bedrooms, all doubles and if you need the extra bed, there is a double sofa bed in the lounge room.
With her timber finishing Rhyanna presents a stylish finish. On the back deck there is a stainless-steel BBQ and ladder access to the water. There is also hot and cold running water on the back deck and a hand held shower.
For the fisherfolk, there is a scaling board and sink to clean your catch. If you don’t like ladders, there is a great set of stairs giving access to the upper deck. From here you can also drive the houseboat from her flybridge and the intercom system makes it easy to talk to anyone down stairs.
- 14m long x 6m wide
- Maximum 12 people – only sleeps 8
- 3 separate double bedrooms
- Double sofa bed in the lounge room
- Bed linen, doonas and pillows provided
- Living and dining room area, with a large LCD TV
- Modern kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two- door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill.
- Full bathroom
- Shower is separate to the toilet
- 56cm remote-controlled colour television/DVD player
- CD player (MP3 and I-Pod compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Yabbie pump and crab pot
- Fish finder and depth sounder
- Electric winch for raising and lowering the heavy anchor.
- BBQ on the back deck Upstairs area accessed via stairs, not a ladder out-door setting, large high-quality esky, and music can be piped up for your enjoyment.
- Solid shaded area and flybridge has it’s own room
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities.
- 240-volt power*, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers and games consoles (no hairdryers).
Charter Period and Hire Times
|Weekend||Midweek||Gazetted Long Weekend||Week|
|OFF PEAK SEASON 1 May to 31 August||$1,200||$1,200||$1,330||$1,700|
|PEAK SEASON December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week (see below)||$1,600||$1,600||$1,700||$2,600|
Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 90 days prior)
|Easter (Thursday to Tuesday)||$2,800|
|Christmas Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$3,100|
|New Year Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$3,600|
Fuel per engine hour* $32.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $70 weekend, $70 midweek, $85 week
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $500 deposit is required to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas, New Year and Easter hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with balance of hire due 90 days prior to booking
- * Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 9.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 9.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 9am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.