Pluto is a houseboat that feels like a boat. Mono-hulled with plenty of timber work she has that “boaty” atmosphere.
Pluto can sleep six (6) people, with two double beds and two single beds, however she is ideal for the couple who like a bit of extra room or mum and dad and a couple of kids.
If you would rather not share your special holiday with others this is the perfect boat for a small family or a getaway just for two.
- 6 berth – 10m long x 4m wide
- Maximum 6 people, day or night
- 1 double bedroom, located in the forecastle – may be a little too “boaty” for some! (low ceiling - see photo in slideshow above)
- Dining table converts to double bed
- 2 single beds
- Pillows and doonas* provided, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) sheets and towels
- Dining Nook
- Shower and toilet
- Colour 48cm LCD/DVD TV, stereo
- CD player (MP3 and I-Pod compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- 100 litre fridge, 4 burner gas stove top, oven, grill
- Yabbie pump, crab pot
- Fish finder/depth sounder
- Bimini rooftop
- Covered back deck
- BBQ, outdoor setting
- 2 eskies* one upstairs, one on the front deck
- Limited 240 volt power
- Electric winch
- Limited 240-volt power, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers and games consoles (no hairdryers).
Charter Period and Hire Times
|Weekend||Midweek||Gazetted Long Weekend||Week|
|OFF PEAK SEASON 1 May to 31 August||$600||$600||$695||$850|
|PEAK SEASON December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week (see below)||$890||$890||$950||$1,400|
Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 90 days prior)
|Easter (Thursday to Tuesday)||$1,400|
|Christmas Week 7 nights (set dates)||
|New Year Week 7 nights (set dates)||$2,100|
Fuel per engine hour* $25.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $70 weekend, $70 midweek, $85 week
- Security Bond – $1,000
- $500 deposit is required to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas, New Year and Easter hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with balance of hire due 90 days prior to booking
- * Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 9.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 9.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 9am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.