Pluto (2 to 6 berth)
Pluto is a houseboat that feels like a boat. Mono-hulled with plenty of timber work she has that "boaty" atmosphere.
Pluto can sleep six (6) people, with two double beds and two single beds, however she is ideal for the couple who like a bit of extra room or mum and dad and a couple of kids.
If you would rather not share your special holiday with others this is the perfect boat for a small family or a getaway just for two.
- 1 double bedroom, located in the forecastle - may be a little too “boaty” for some!
- Dining table converts to double bed, 2 single beds
- Pillows and doonas* provided, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) sheets and towels
- Spacious living area, Dining Nook
- Shower and toilet
- Colour 48cm LCD/DVD TV, stereo
- CD player (MP3 and I-Pod compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- 100 litre fridge, 4 burner gas stove top, oven, grill
- Yabbie pump, crab pot
- Fish finder/depth sounder
- Bimini rooftop
- BBQ, outdoor setting
- 2 eskies* one upstairs, one on the front deck
- Limited 240 volt power
- Electric winch
- Check the standard features on all our houseboats
- View the floor plan here (opens in popup window):
- Items to Bring
- Check Availability or make a booking
Charter Period and Hire Times
|OFF PEAK SEASON 1 May to 31 August||$600||$600||$695||$850|
|PEAK SEASON December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week (see below)||$890||$890||$950 #||$1,400|
|Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 30 days prior)|
|Easter (Thursday to Tuesday)||$1,400|
|Christmas Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$1,900|
|New Year Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$2,100|
|Fuel per engine hour* $24.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $70 weekend, $70 midweek, $85 week