JFS Rhyanna, (2 to 8 berth)
JFS Rhyanna is a brand new houseboat, only having been launched for the first time in July 2010.
Photo slideshow right. >>
She has three separate bedrooms, all doubles and if you need the extra bed, there is a double sofa bed in the lounge room. With her timber finishing Rhyanna presents a stylish finish.
On the back deck there is a stainless-steel BBQ and ladder access to the water. There is also hot and cold running water on the back deck and a hand held shower.
For the fisherfolk, there is a scaling board and sink to clean your catch.
A set of stairs gives access the upper deck from where you can also drive the houseboat from her flybridge.
- 14m long x 6m wide
- 3 separate bedrooms, (3 double beds, double sofa bed)
- Bed linen, doonas and pillows provided
- Living and dining room area, with a large LCD TV
- Modern kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two- door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill.
- Full bathroom
- Shower is separate to the toilet
- 56cm remote-controlled colour television/DVD player
- CD player (MP3 and I-Pod compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Yabbie pump and crab pot
- Fish finder and depth sounder
- Electric winch for raising and lowering the heavy anchor.
- BBQ on the back deck Upstairs area accessed via stairs, not a ladder out-door setting, large high-quality esky, and music can be piped up for your enjoyment.
- Solid shaded area and flybridge has it’s own room
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities.
- 240-volt power*, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers and games consoles (no hairdryers).
- Check the standard features on all our houseboats
- Items to Bring
- Check Availability or make a booking
Charter Period and Hire Times
|OFF PEAK SEASON 1 May to 31 August||$1,200||$1,200||$1,330||$1,700|
|PEAK SEASON December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week (see below)||$1,600||$1,600||$1,600 #||$2,600|
|Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 30 days prior)|
|Easter (Thursday to Tuesday)||$2,700|
|Christmas Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$3,000|
|New Year Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$3,500|
|Fuel per engine hour* $31.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $70 weekend, $70 midweek, $85 week