Runaway Bear (2 to 4 berth)
Runaway Bear is a lovely boat with a great open feel.
Bear's interior was completely refurbished in March 2009. She is great for a couple, having a permanent double bed and open plan.
There is a double vario bed (converts from a lounge) in the lounge area if you have extra guests to visit, however we do recommend Runaway Bear for two people only.
Photo slideshow right. >>
Runaway Bear can be driven from both upstairs as well as downstairs, with access to the upper deck from the back deck area.
She has the added luxury of the shower and toilet in separate rooms and the electric winch takes the effort out of anchoring.
Last but not least, on the top deck is a beautiful Baby Webber-Q with roasting hood.
- Permanent double bed and double vario bed
- Pillows and doonas* provided, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) sheets and towels
- New kitchen with 2 burner gas stove top and grill, 90 litre fridge.
- Separate shower and toilet
- Colour 48cm LCD/DVD TV above the bed
- 90 litre fridge, 2 burner gas stove and grill
- Fish finder/depth sounder
- Yabbie pump, crab pot
- Electric winch
- Limited 240 volt power
- Can be driven from both inside the boat and from the upper deck
- Go to places the larger boats can't!
- Check the standard features on all our houseboats
- View the floor plan
- Items to Bring
- Check Availability or make a booking
Charter Period and Hire Times
|OFF PEAK SEASON 1 May to 31 August||$500||$500||$550||$745|
|PEAK SEASON December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week (see below)||$650||$650||$740 #||$1,040|
|Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 30 days prior)|
|Easter (Thursday to Tuesday)||$1,000|
|Christmas Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$1,075|
|New Year Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$1,145|
|Fuel per engine hour* $18.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $70 weekend, $70 midweek, $85 week