Sundancer, (2 to 12 berth)
Sundancer is an extremely popular houseboat, particularly with the larger groups. Her large top deck with the solid roof over makes her a great party boat.
With new carpet laid mid-September 2009, Sundancer feels new again.
The large lounge room, dining room also contains a double trundle bed and a double futon if you require extra beds over those in the four bedrooms.
Two of the bedrooms contain double beds and the other two contain bunk beds, two singles in each room.
Photo slideshow right. >>
Out on the back deck there is a duck board which makes climbing in and out of the water for swimming easier.
Heading up the stairs to the top deck, you will find a carpeted outdoor entertaining area with a large glass top table and plenty of chairs.
There are sun lounges out in the sun and plenty of shade area under the solid roof, where there is a BBQ and table, so a shower of rain won't stop your BBQ meal.
- 4 separate bedrooms (4 double beds and 4 single beds)
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels
- Spacious living area
- Separate shower and flush toilet
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain can join in the fun
- Colour 48cm LCD/DVD TV, DVD
- CD player (MP3, Bluetooth and I-Pod compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Large modern kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two-door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill.
- Yabbie pump, crab pot
- BBQ, large high quality esky*, outdoor setting, Targa rooftop
- 240-volt power*, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers and video camera chargers (sorry, no hairdryers)
- Check the standard features on all our houseboats
- View the Floor Plan
- Items to Bring
- Check Availability or make a booking
Charter Period and Hire Times
|OFF PEAK SEASON 1 May to 31 August||$1,200||$1,200||$1,330||$1,700|
|PEAK SEASON December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week (see below)||$1,600||$1,600||$1,700#||$2,600|
|Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 30 days prior)|
|Easter (Thursday to Tuesday)||$2,800|
|Christmas Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$3,100|
|New Year Week 7 nights (set dates) Full week||$3,600|
|Fuel per engine hour* $29.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $70 weekend, $70 midweek, $85 week