- 12 berth – 15m long x 6m wide
- 4 separate bedrooms – 3 double, 1 bunk room (2 single beds). 1 double sofa lounge, 1 double trundle
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels
- Large spacious living area
- 48cm remote-controlled high definition LCD colour television, DVD player
- CD player, MP3, Bluetooth & I-Pod compatible, music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Full equipped kitchen with a large 220 litre two-door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill, microwave and toaster
- Full bathroom, shower is separate to the toilet.
- Second full bathroom upstairs
- Hair dryer and vacuum cleaner
- Electric anchor winch
- Great entertaining area on the upper deck with solid roof and clears on 3 sides
- Bar fridge and BBQ under the covered area upstairs
- BBQ on upper deck – this area is covered
- Dual driving stations
- Yabbie pump, crab pot
Kalinda is a lovely large vessel with all her cabins downstairs and a great entertaining area upstairs. Not only does she have a solid roof over two-thirds of the upper deck (front area) she also has protective clears (clear vinyl) surrounds. This means that when the weather is inclement or cool, you can simply close the clears and an enclosed room is created. With a large BBQ, stainless steel bench tops, sink with hot and cold running water together with a filtered water tap, entertaining is a breeze.
Downstairs has three double bedrooms, one of which steps out onto the back deck, and a bunk room with two single bunks. Another great feature aboard Kalinda is the second full bathroom upstairs. Two bathrooms, both with a full shower, separate toilet and sink there is no need to wait for the bathroom. Extensive solar system and a generator charging system has been fitted so electrical appliances such as a microwave oven and electric toaster in the kitchen, and use of hair dryer in the bathroom or bedroom, are standard features on this houseboat.
Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 90 days prior)
|Charter Period||Hire Times|
|Christmas 2021 7 nights||Wednesday 22nd to Wednesday 29th December or Thursday 23rd to Thursday 30th December||$4,400|
Please note: Boarding or returning on public holidays incurs a $50 fee ie 27th Dec, 28th Dec or 4th Jan.
|New Years 2021 / 2022 5 nights||
New Year hires boarding Wednesday 29th December or Thursday 30th December
|New Years 2021 / 2022 6 nights||$4,300|
|New Years 2021 / 2022 7 nights||$4,800|
|New Years 2021 / 2022 8 nights||$5,200|
|Easter 2022 5 nights||Thursday 14th to Tuesday 19th April 2022||$3,800|
Fuel per engine hour* $32.00 | Gen Set $5/hour
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $95 weekend, $95 midweek, $130 week
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Gazetted Long Weekend||Week|
|OFF PEAK SEASON||1 May to 31 August||$1,700||$1,700||$1,950||$2,475|
|PEAK SEASON||December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,250||$2,250||$2,600||$3,400|
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $500 deposit is required to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas, New Year and Easter hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with balance of hire due 90 days prior to booking
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 9.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 9.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 9am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Returning or boarding on a public holiday may incur a fee
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.