Accommodates 9 (idea for 6-7)
- 2 Bedrooms — double bedroom and bunk room with 2 singles
- Double bedroom has two entrances, one from the hallway and an additional sliding glass door leading directly onto back deck.
- Permanent double bed with single bunk above in curtained alcove off the hallway
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels.
- Shower and Toilet in separate rooms
- Kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two-doorfridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill
- Dining nook
- Dining table can convert to a double bed if required
- LCD TV, DVD player
- CD player ( iPod/MP3/Bluetooth compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Dual driving stations; downstairs and upstairs, so the captain isn’t isolated from activities
- BBQ on back deck
- Electric winch for anchor
- Yabbie pump, crab pot
- Outdoor setting and sun lounges upstairs
- Limited 240-volt power, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers and games consoles (no hairdryers).
Misty Blue is a lovely houseboat, small enough not to intimidate the inexperienced and large enough to give plenty of room.
The separate bedrooms also give a degree of privacy not normally found on a vessel this size.
The main bedroom has dual entry, one door into the hallway of the houseboat, the other a glass sliding door leading directly onto the back deck. This gives the feeling of a balcony off the bedroom.
The upper deck is great for relaxing in the sun, or sitting having a drink or meal. With the flybridge controls, you can even enjoy the upper deck whilst cruising the river without isolating your captain. Great for a family, or a few friends who would like a little privacy.
Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 90 days prior)
|Charter Period||Hire Times|
|Easter||Thursday to Tuesday||$1,800|
|Christmas Week 7 nights||Full week||$2,400|
|New Year Week 7 nights||Full week||$2,600|
Fuel per engine hour* $26.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $70 weekend, $70 midweek, $85 week
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Gazetted Long Weekend||Week|
|OFF PEAK SEASON||1 May to 31 August||$750||$750||$850||$1,100|
|PEAK SEASON||December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$1,100||$1,100||$1,300||$1,850|
- $500 deposit is required to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas, New Year and Easter hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with balance of hire due 90 days prior to booking
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 9.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 9.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 9am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.