Accommodates 12 - Spa Boat
- 12 berth – 18m long x 6m wide
- Maximum 12 people, day or night
- 4 queen and 4 single beds
- 2 bathrooms
- Main bathroom dual entry, shower is separate to the toilet.
- Second bathroom is ensuite to one of the queen bedrooms
- Spacious living areas
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, microwave, twin 220 L fridges, full sized electric oven and gas cook top, granite benchtops
- 106cm remote-controlled high definition LCD 3D colour television,blueray 3D DVD player
- CD player, MP3, Bluetooth & I-Pod compatible
- Separate stereo systems upstairs and down
- Electric anchor winch
- 6-person heated spa on upper deck
- BBQ on upper deck complete with sink, hot/cold running water and a third fridge
- Large back deck, complete with duckboard and rod holders
- Dual driving stations – enjoy the upper deck whilst changing the scenery
- A power point beside every bedroom, making charging phones a breeze
- Ample 240-volt power if you wish to bring those luxury items: hairdryers, blenders, coffer makers, etc
Pacific Blue creates a whole new category of houseboat on the Tweed River. She stands out as the only one in her class. Boarded from the rear deck, which is framed by the gleaming stainless steel handrails, you enter directly into the large lounge/dining room area decorated in timber and luxurious fittings, immediately giving you that “wow” impression.
Walking through the lounge room fitted with a 3D HD TV to the full kitchen, marvel at the solid granite bench tops, generous bench space, 4-burner gas stove, full size electric oven and grill, together with the luxury of a dishwasher, microwave…. and look, twin 220 litre electric fridges! With four separate queen bedrooms and two full bathrooms, there is plenty of room for privacy without imposing upon the living area.
And, the upper deck? Just imagine relaxing in the 6-person heated spa – the only one on the Tweed River. Yes, Pacific Blue has a 6-person heated spa tub for your relaxation and enjoyment.
BBQing has never been so luxurious…. a sink with hot and cold running water on one side and a fridge on the other, not to forget the magnificent view! Everyone likes to drive from upstairs, Pacific Blue has an upstairs driving helm as well, but not everyone is confident enough to drive alone, plenty of seating here for company, assistance…. Or perhaps a romantic cuddle from your loved one.
Don’t bother running downstairs to change the music or volume, separate stereo systems mean there is no need – simply lean forward in the captain’s seat and adjust to your desire
The experts all say, that it is best to stay hydrated, so here’s an esky (handy to the captain’s assistant) just in case there’s not enough room in the three fridges on board.
Plenty of seating for everyone; whether you like sitting in the shade, relaxing in the sun, enjoying a meal or kicking back in the spa.
Please note: under 30’s and all male groups are not permitted aboard this houseboat .
Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 90 days prior)
|Charter Period||Hire Times|
|Christmas 2021 7 nights||Wednesday 22nd to Wednesday 29th December or Thursday 23rd to Thursday 30th December||$6,300|
Please note: Boarding or returning on public holidays incurs a $50 fee ie 27th Dec, 28th Dec or 4th Jan.
|New Years 2021 / 2022 5 nights||
New Year hires boarding Wednesday 29th December or Thursday 30th December
|New Years 2021 / 2022 6 nights||$5,950|
|New Years 2021 / 2022 7 nights||$6,600|
|New Years 2021 / 2022 8 nights||$7,200|
|Easter 2022 5 nights||Thursday 14th to Tuesday 19th April 2022||$4,900|
Fuel per engine hour* $42.00 | Gen Set $8/hour
(3 hours generator operation included per night of hire)
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $95 weekend, $95 midweek, $130 week
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Gazetted Long Weekend||Week|
|OFF PEAK SEASON||1 May to 31 August||$2,700||$2700||$2,950||$3,600|
|PEAK SEASON||December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$3,300||$3,300||$3,750||$4,500|
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $1,000 deposit is required at all times to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas and New Year hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with 50% of balance of hire due by 120 days and 100% due 90 days prior
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 8.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Returning or boarding on a public holiday may incur a fee.
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.