Accommodates 2 - 10 Berth
- 3 separate bedrooms - 2 double, 1 bunk room (2 single beds)
- 1 double trundle in lounge area, 1 double tri-fold mattree
- Spacious living area
- Kitchen fully equipped, including microwave
- Full bathroom, shower is separate to the toilet
- Electric anchor winch
- BBQ on upper deck
- Solid rails all round to protect your privacy
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities
- Limited 240-volt power, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers, sorry no hair dryers
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels
Paradise II is our most recent addition to the fleet. Newly refurbished, she is all set ready to go for your next houseboat adventure along the beautiful Tweed River!
Licenced for up to 10 guests, Paradise II is the perfect houseboat for a family or group of friends who prefer a little extra space and privacy.
With three separate bedrooms - 2 double bedrooms and a bunk room with 2 single beds. If you need the extra beds, you will find a double trundle and double tri-fold mattress in the lounge area.
The main bedroom has an island bed and dual entry, one door into the hallway of the houseboat, the other a glass sliding door leading directly onto the back deck. This gives the feeling of a balcony off the bedroom!
Paradise II also has a large bathroom with a separate toilet and shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped with 4- burner gas stove, oven and grill, 220 litre fridge/freezer and a microwave.
The upstairs deck is accessed via a staircase at the rear of the boat. The large BBQ and sink with running water makes entertaining a breeze!
Like Kalinda and Blue Bayou, Paradise II has a solid roof over the front half of the upper deck. There is also protective vinyl clear surrounds. This means, when the weather is inclement or cool, you can simply zip up the clears and enclose the outdoor dining area
Don't forget! With flybridge controls, your captain can cruise the river without feeling isolated from the group.
Jump onboard and experience a relaxing, Tweed River escape aboard Paradise II!
Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 90 days prior)
|Charter Period||Hire Times|
|Easter||Thursday to Tuesday||$3,300|
|Christmas 2020 7 nights||Tuesday 22nd - Tuesday 29th December 2020 or Wednesday 23rd - Wednesday 30th December 2020||$3,700|
|Christmas 2020 8 nights||Monday 21st - Tuesday 29th December||$3,800|
|New Years 2020 / 2021 6 nights||Tuesday 29th December 2020 - Monday 4th January 2021||$3,500|
|New Years 2020 / 2021 5 nights||Wednesday 30th December 2020 - Monday 4th January 2021||$3,100|
Fuel per engine hour* $32.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $95 weekend, $95 midweek, $130 week
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Gazetted Long Weekend||Week|
|OFF PEAK SEASON||1 May to 31 August||$1,400||$1,400||$1,550||$2,000|
|PEAK SEASON||December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$1,950||$1,950||$2,300||$3,100|
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $500 deposit is required to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas, New Year and Easter hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with balance of hire due 90 days prior to booking
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 9.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 9.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 9am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Returning or boarding on a public holiday may incur a fee
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.