Accommodates 6 (up to 10 during the day) Pet Friendly - cleaning fee may apply
- Permanent double bed
- Double vario bed
- 2 single bunks
- Pillows and doonas* provided, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) sheets and towels
- Walk around decks
- Open plan living and sleeping area
- Shower and toilet
- Fully screened windows
- Check the standard features on all our houseboats
- Colour 48cm LCD/DVD TV, DVD player
- CD player/stereo (iPod/MP3/Bluetooth compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- 155 litre fridge/freezer, 4 burner gas stove top, oven, grill
- Yabbie pump
- Crab pot
- Electric winch
- BBQ, large high quality esky*, outdoor setting,
- Hard Targa Top roof, which gives great shade and weather protection – the best covered top deck in her class, great for summer shade.
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities
- Limited 240-volt power, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers and games consoles (no hairdryers).
Wanderer is a lovely open planned houseboat. With walk-around decks she is great for fishing and fly bridge controls mean that the captain is not isolated from any activities.
The BBQ is located on the upper deck underneath the solid roof, giving you great protection from the sun and the odd shower of rain but not taking up the whole top deck, still giving you sun baking room. Wanderer is the only houseboat of this size on the river with this great feature.
Wanderer is also our only pet friendly houseboat, so if you have a furry family member that would love to be a part of your holiday you are welcome to bring him/her along. Please note some restrictions and cleaning fees may apply and we wouldn't recommend pets larger than 15kg. For more information please check out our Pets page or give us a call.
Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 90 days prior)
|Charter Period||Hire Times|
|Easter||Thursday to Tuesday||$1,550|
|Christmas Week 7 nights||Full week||$2,150|
|New Year Week 7 nights||Full week||$2,350|
Fuel per engine hour* $25.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $85 weekend, $85 midweek, $115 week
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Gazetted Long Weekend||Week|
|OFF PEAK SEASON||1 May to 31 August||$675||$675||$775||$990|
|PEAK SEASON||December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$990||$990||$1,100||$1,550|
- Security Bond – $1,000
- $500 deposit is required to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas, New Year and Easter hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with balance of hire due 90 days prior to booking
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 9.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 9.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 9am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.